Tuesday 15 July 2014

Probiotics Supplements

I recently had a baby, and although motherhood has been amazing, I have noticed that my hair has been dropping a lot after giving birth. It was really depressing to see the amount of hair that I lost each time I combed or washed my hair. I decided that enough was enough and I looked for the best hair care product in the market. My friend who also went through the same thing recommended that I take Hair-vit capsules from Health Aid. I was told Hair-vitcapsules were specially formulated to provide all the nutrients required for healthy looking hair. They are rich in B Vitamins and Essential Amino Acids and only need to be taken once a day. After using Hairvit capsules for about 3 weeks I found that my hair loss stopped! This is a brilliant product which I would highly recommend to all other new mums out there.

I find that as my child is growing it is becoming more and more difficult to try and get her to eat good balanced meals. Kids tend to be fussy eaters and I became really worried that she was not getting the nutrients she needed to grow physically and mentally. I decided to look for some good vitamins for kids and I came across a company called Health Aid which had a wide range of vitamins and minerals. I heard before that Omega oil and a Vitamin D supplement are both important for kids, as vitamin D is known to help with the development and maintenance of strong healthy bones, and Omega 3 is good for brain development. I bought Health Aid Kid Omega liquid which had a high concentration of Omega oil together with key vitamins and minerals, including vitamin D, and wild berries which is great for the immune system. The taste is great, and I have had no trouble getting my child to take it.

Digestive Health

During the digestion process the body secretes essential acids and enzymes to help breakdown food, so that it can be readily absorbed into the bloodstream and utilized as energy. Occasionally the ability to adequately produce these enzymes is impaired and food does not get properly digested; causing discomfort, bloating and wind. Health Aid Digestion Plus offers a unique blend of purely vegan digestive enzymes combined with fruit extracts such as pineapple and papaya that are well known for their naturally occurring digestive enzymes, to help with the breakdown of food. The formula is boosted with a superior blend of 600 million viable probiotic strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium to help replenish the body’s good bacteria. This unique formulation also contains chloride in the form of calcium chloride that is proved to contribute to optimum digestive health.

HealthAid House, Marlborough Hill, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1UX

Phone: +44 (0) 20 8426 3400

No comments:

Post a Comment